joi, 17 ianuarie 2013

Shoes – making women happy since forever :)


As of today I will be writing mostly in English, because my stats show me I have visitors from other countries as well. This was just something off-topic, and maybe I wanted just to brag a little (ok, let’s face it, a lot) about this, but now let’s return to one of my favourite topics: shoes.
I think shoes are able to make every woman happy and, of course, we never have enough of them. We want shoes of different colours, with different heel sizes, with different models of heels, we want flats, we want glamorous shoes, with prints and without prints…we want them all. At least, I know for sure I subscribe to this category :) . So, as spring is coming, we must take advantage of this occasion to buy new shoes!


In my wanderings on the internet I came across a delightful site of an online shoe shop – hotstepper.ro. Why I like it? Because the shoes there seem of a great quality, they are all made of natural leather and the design for most of them is quite mind-blowing. Or, at least, for me it is. Let me show you some of my favourite models I found there.
First stop – high heels:
As you may see, they are unconventional, cheerfully coloured and adaptable to a lot of outfits. The center pieces of the high heels stop are those two cuties over here, with which I have fallen in love
These are painted shoes and they are perfect for an urban chic outfit. I can’t wait to get one of these delights!
Now we move on to flats:

I haven’t included here anything on peeptoes as I want to have a separate article on them.
Also, on this site I’ve been praising here, you will also find lots of gorgeous bags and clutches, and you can customize your shoes by choosing your colours and materials if you pay a visit to their shop.
These being said, I hope these images delighted your eyes and made you feel the spring is one step closer.
Enjoy the shoe shopping and don’t forget, don’t try to be cool, try to be yourself!
XoXo :) :) :)








Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu