joi, 17 ianuarie 2013

Mirror mirror on the wall/Who’s got jewelry everyone’s longing for?


And the answer is just one click away: the Jewelry Box. I discovered their web site last week and was quite impressed of the little treasure I just found. And ever since my discovery until Sunday evening I kept looking around, putting earrings in the basket and then taking them off, calculating and recalculating budgets until the shopaholic in me won the battle with the tiny tiny rationalist. One of the winning arguments of the shopaholic was that Easter is coming and it’s absolutely inadmissible not to have new jewelry on Easter. The Easter bunny would be mad, seriously.
Off topic: I just had the marvelous idea to have a post on my two dominant aspects of my personality and the arguments they use in their daily battles. You met them in the previous paragraph, but this is to be continued…I promise :)
On topic again: Let me just show you what I bought from the Jewelry Box:


These little darlings will look fabulous with my navy jacket and a pair of jeans. I’m thinking to wear some red flats with this outfit. Maybe I’ll try it on Friday.
Then we have the pink flowers, perfect for a night out:
And the masterpiece of them all is this wonderful statement cuff bracelet:
I am planning to wear it tomorrow at the fashion show I’m attending. Oops, since I ruined the surprise, I’ll tell you what this is about: tomorrow evening the Fall/Winter 2013 collection of Andreea Tincu is being launched and I am attending the event. And of course, I’ll have a post just for this, my first fashion show.
One more thing about the Jewelry Box: they are professionals. Yesterday they called me to confirm the order and today they dropped these cuties to me. So, a big plus for you, guys.
And now, for the closing part, the Shopaholic wishes to tell you that she would have bought many many more earrings and bracelets and some necklaces, but this small battle was won by the tiny tiny Rationalist (she is tiny, seriously) who decided to take small steps instead of buying the whole shop at once :) :)
Don’t forget, don’t try to be cool, try to be yourself!
XoXo





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu